Templates & Instructions
Please, read the general information about the Conference before preparing your submission. Pay attention that when submitting forum paper you do not need to submit the abstract.
Once you start to work on your submission, please, follow the next instructions:
- All forum paper manuscripts should be prepared in English.
- Size of the forum paper should be 4 full A4 pages. Papers shorter than 4 pages will not be considered for submission to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Authors should fill in Registration Form.
- The forum papers should be prepared according to this Paper Template (docx, doc or from ieee.org) when preparing your manuscript. Please, use only doc or docx formats from ieee.org, because there are some differences between the doc and LaTeX formats. Example of formatted paper can be found by clicking on the link. Papers formatted for any other templates will not be accepted.
- After preparing paper manuscript in DOC format, please, use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to convert it to PDF file: log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site (create an account if you do not have one yet) and use 46907X as the Conference ID; convert your final DOC file into PDF format.
- Authors from Russia are requested to submit security clearance ("Заключение о возможности открытого опубликования").
- The authors are requested to sign the IEEE Copyright Form (one form per paper, not per author). The link will be send to the authors after the submission.
- Submit your forum paper manuscript and Registration Form to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note that if you need to make corrections in your submission, you just need to re-submit your materials.
Most Common Mistakes
- Please, download conference template for RSEMW-2019 from this page. Avoid using conference template from year of 2017, because there are some differences between these two templates.
- Capitalize each word in a paper title and paper sections titles, except for the articles and prepositions, e.g. "Excitation of Electromagnetic Waves in a Spherical Cavity", "Solution of the Problem". Please, pay attention that there are no periods after these titles.
- Please, pay attention to the Reference list and its formatting according to the paper template. Some helpful hints can be found below.
To format the references in the conference papers in an appropriate manner, one can use IEEE Reference Guide. It is also possible to find some examples in Example Paper.
Keywords for conference papers can be chosen form the top-most terms of the IEEE Thesaurus (more information on the link). It is also recommended to use some keywords or phrases with keywords in the paper abstract to help readers find your article.
Student Poster Competition
Student poster competition will be held at the RSEMW-2019.
The poster session will be organized at one of the conference days after the oral sessions. This poster session is for undergraduate, master degree students and PhD students. Participants should prepare posters (A1 format) with visual representation of their original researches and hang these posters in the special area for the session. During the session, the students will stand by their poster, and each participant will be interviewed and the jury of TPC and other participants of the conference will evaluate the posters. Other conference participants are also welcome to have a look at the posters and ask questions to the presenters. This poster session for students substitutes for the oral presentation of the papers by students.
To take part in the Poster Competition, please specify it when submitting your conference papers.
Some valuable information on conference poster preparation and examples can be found below:
Conference presentations: Lead the poster parade
How to Create a Research Poster: Poster Basics
How to Design an Award-Winning Conference Poster
Free Research Poster PowerPoint Templates